Thursday, April 5, 2007

not enough time in my day

I'm sure that no one else has ever had this problem...I am finding that I don't have enough time in my life to do all the things that I need to do. I'm currently in the process of studying to upgrade my ham license and trying to learn a new language arts curriculum, plus teach my children, keep a comfortable home, be a pleasant wife and have a little time to do the "extras" that make life interesting. This week is just jam-packed with activities...hopefully things will begin to settle down soon.

Tabitha is currently being a mother's helper to a new mommy, has a scholarship test to take on Saturday at 9am, the ACT next Saturday, and several decisions to make about her immediate future. Someone recently said something about spending the first year after high school doing mission work so that college will actually mean something and not just be the "13th grade." I see some merit to that stand, particularly for those who don't have a clear idea for their future. Tabitha, however, knows what she wants to do and has amazing dreams for her future. SO! We have some work to do. :o)

I'm off to check out YWAM and see what they have to offer...

Enjoy your day and your family!

No comments: