Monday, January 12, 2009

Updating

Well...uh...I'm not sure what to say.  :o)  You know, it's amazing -- I love to write, I want to blog, but I usually have no idea what to write about...so I don't write anything, and that just compounds the problem because then I have too much to write about.

...sigh...

So, a few of you know that we bought the land we wanted last spring--to update on that, we've had our garden, though not super successful; we have cleared, and installed the septic. 
Some pictures:

the land, before


getting cleared


septic tank going in


the garden, early

apparently, I didn't take any pictures after it really started growing in...

btw, anyone have any tried and true methods of eradicating squash bugs, without poisons?

I'll start another post for other updates

No comments: